1. As you know chronic bronchitis is a difficult situation Ayurveda could help a lot.
Ayurvedic medicines such as Dasamoolakadutyadi Kashayam,Nayopayam kashyam,Dhanwantaram gulika,Thaleesapatradi choornam ,Sitopaladi choornam karpooradi choornam,dasamoola rasyanam etc are helpful.
Urovasti is a treatment procedure that will be helpful.Not going to details of treatment.
Diet is a very important factor some tips for your diet and other regimens to be followed while you are undergoing treatment of bronchits:
* Sour substances shoud be strickly avoided if you want to cure bronchitis fast. Fruits like banana, potato, rice should also be avoided.
* Avoid smoking and consumption of liquor should be reduced to the minimum, rather should not be taken at all.
* Take care not to strain your already weak body by vigorous physical activity and exercises.
* Avoid exposure to cold and damp weather.
* You should avoid all the cold beverages.
* If the patient is a child, then extra care must be taken as children are very sensitive.
Taking steam is also helpful.
2.HPV is a difficult situation to cure even in ayurveda.In my practice some immunity enhancing medicines available in Indian market is helpful.But long term use is essential.I have seen Pancha karma treatment is helpful in improving immunity.
3.Basically cardiovascular is related with life style I dont want to discuss this in this forum as you may be well aware it.
I can give you a home remedy.Take three small pieces of garlic from a bulb of garlic add 30 ml of milk add 60 ml of water and reduce the whole mixture in fire to 60 ml and take it at bed time.
Urovasti,sirodhara could also be helpful.This should be done with presence of an Ayurvedic doctor
please do contact me if you need any clarification
Dr Anil K Xavier